Sunday, December 21, 2014

Busy Busy Busy...


"It's the thought that counts".  

If that is true then I have blogged many, many times over the last couple of weeks because I've "thought" about it a LOT.  Putting fingers to the keyboard is another thing altogether.  

I've been trying to get a couple quilts ready to gift...which I thought would be happening around the beginning of the new year.  However, our plans have changed a little so the quilts will be hanging around here with me a little longer.  BUT at least they will be ready to gift when I get the chance because I've been busy binding and labeling them!

In the past couple of weeks, I finally finished up the Sherbet quilt...


...but haven't had a chance to take pictures of it.  I will post pictures of it soon, though.  I really love the way it turned out!  

Here are the labels I've made for 2 of the quilts I've finished up in the last couple of weeks...



For obvious reasons, I've had to blot out the name of the recipient until such time that they have been gifted.

I finished the quilting on the Daffodil quilt 2 years ago, but had never put the binding on it.  


BUT...I can finally remove that task from my "to do" list and now the quilt is ready for labeling!  :)


See...I told you I'd been busy!!  LOL


Today Andy installed some much-needed track lighting over my cutting table!  


I can see now...it's a Christmas miracle!  I have angled the far right light so it shines on my ironing board.


Tomorrow when I am in town, I will go get some conduit to attach and cover the cord along the wall.

Loretta


1 comment:

  1. Your quilting is so beautiful Loretta! Could you please send Andy over here to install me some lighting!!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete