Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!




Happy Easter!  I hope that you all had a nice Easter and got to enjoy some time with your family or friends!

We had Easter dinner with our friends that live across the street from us, Wes and Kathy!  The food was delish and between her and I, we were able to tweak the menu enough so that I had plenty to eat...in fact, too much to eat!  

She served these beautiful individual cheesecakes for dessert...


...Andy, Kathy, and Wes all said they were very good!  Aren't they adorable???

I didn't have any, but I took a package of these Coco-Roons with me and had them with a cuppa coffee while they enjoyed the cheesecakes so that  I had a delicious "treat" while they had their treat.  I haven't been eating "treats" for almost 3 months now so it was an absolutely perfect end to the meal! 

Kathy doesn't sew but knows that I do, so she gifted me with this sewing machine cover that used to belong to her mom.  In fact, I'm not completely sure, but I think it may have been homemade by her.


Isn't it sweet???  It is the perfect fit for my Viking embroidery machine and I feel honored that she gave it to me.  I know how much she loved her mom!

I can't show you what quilt I'm currently working on because it is a gift, but once it has been given to the intended recipient, I'll post pictures!  :)

Loretta

No comments:

Post a Comment